Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New job?

Yup. It's that time again. Honestly... I wasn't even looking. I was simply attempting to maintain my sanity on this current contract. Insight Global only contacts me a few times a year. They only bother when they have something that's actually close to my skill set or previous job descriptions. (Unlike some other agencies that I could mention. That's a rant for another time though.)

They ended up submitting my resume` for a testing position with Costco's e-commerce division. The drive will be about the same though it may be quicker heading straight out I90 to Issaquah as opposed to having to deal with SR520 or 148th Ave traffic.

It's close to a 50% pay increase. :D I may have to adjust my training plans for this year but if I can manage to work this contract for a full 12-months this may actually be the end of my testing days. Again... :D

No comments: