Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Found This Pretty Inspiring...

Getting motivated to actually return to lifting CONSISTENTLY has been a real battle for me since the auto accident back in 2008. Needing leg and hip strength to lift in good form... and needing to lift... in good form... in order to rebuild my hip and leg strength.

The squats have proved to be a wash for right now. Even after several months of attempting to fix the problem, I have been unable to get them evened out. Professor Steiner recommend switching to the dead-lift.

The dead-lift was my first POWER BUILDING lift. I was doing them years before I learned how to squat and after considering my development over several years, it was actually the dead-lift that developed the power that allowed me to squat strong later on.

So... here's Ed Coan. :)

No comments: