Saturday, January 23, 2010

This man is an absolute IDIOT!!!

Whether this moron is a troll.... looking to impress the "Internet multitudes" or this actually happened (and the more I read this type of story the more I realize that, sadly... it probably IS true) this is an example of some of the most irresponsible and irrational "judgement" that I've ever seen anyone display.


Friday night and raining, my fiancé and I went out to dinner and a stop at target for cleaning supplies, nothing like spending a Friday night cleaning. We finish our meal and drive through the parking lot to Target. On the drive over I am following roughly 5 cars in the parking lot. The first car in the queue is stopped by 2 men. They are standing in the middle of the road and stopping each car that goes by. [b]We reach the two men and they stop our car by standing in the middle of the road.[/b] My car reaches them and they stop us. [b]I roll down the window[/b] and they say “we need a ride to mill” (local ASU bar street). I say “ sorry guys I can’t do that for you, please get out of the road”. They say “c’mon bro” I say “no” and they hit my side mirror in and say **** you”. [b]I slam the car in park, get out[/b], and authoritatively confront the two males (both were ~5’10” 160ish) and say “please put my mirror back and get out of the road”. One of the two males says “sorry sir” and goes to fix my side mirror. On my walk back around the car the other male says “oh! Looks like we have a tough guy on our hands”.

You can already see some of the CRTICAL mistakes that this imbecile has made:

1) He should have egressed (left, departed, gotten the **** out of Dodge) the area as soon as he saw something was amiss. No need to "investigate".

2) He STOPPED HIS CAR!

3) HE ROLLED DOWN HIS WINDOw to talk converse with two crap bags who were stopping traffic by blocking the road.




I am carrying my Sig P220 carry IWB in the small of my back.

Note: A gun is NOT a magic wand or mystical talisman.

They blocked me from entering my vehicle so I moved one. He shoved me back while his friend grabbed me from the side. 1st male who will be named “pumpkin” threw a sloppy right hand at my face. I tried to move, but he caught me on the left side of my face near the ear. **** just got real. While the 2nd male was holding me from the side I approach “pumpkin” waiting for the perfect punch. My eyes never left his jaw. When the grip loosened from #2 I struck pumpkin with a sharp right jab connecting seamlessly with his jaw. He flew back, fell over, and stayed on the ground for 2-3 seconds. During that time I pushed away #2 and ran back to my car. I throw the car in drive and before I knew it boom! My back window shatters. I drive off about 20 feet and call the police. The fat lipped “pumpkin” punched through my back window. The two men calmly walk away. I keep my distance, but follow them to their car. My fiancé , now driving my car, follows. On the phone with the police I give them the description of the males. They hop in their car, Toyota Prius, I give the police the plate number. They are backing out of their parking spot and my fiancé tries to box them in until the police arrive, but fails. “Pumpkin” is in the passenger seat with his shirt on his mouth, bloody split lip and arm, and rambling about something.
Police arrive 2-3 minutes later and take down the above report. Officer #2 says that I should have shot them. I don’t file a claim for the assault I just want my window paid for.

In hindsight:
-Don’t wear flip flops in the rain. I lost my shoes within seconds.

-Move weapon to standard hip holster with snap closure. The act of getting out of my car raised my shirt and inadvertently exposed my firearm, they could have EASILY taken this from me.

-At no point in the confrontation I felt like my life was in danger.

What would you have done differently?


*Disclaimer: I am not a billy bad ass, they restrained me and punched me in the face. I would like to hear some honest input on the above incident.

Mods: please move the the appropriate section or delete is necessary.

So... once he's out of the vehicle he doesn't have enough unarmed training to deal with the situation that he's put himself into. Oops. That punch he got could very easily have been a knife or club attack. He actually stood there (we're supposed to believe) and allowed himself to be held by one asssailant while the other punched him in the face. Then suddenly he was able to break free! Hooray for our hero! He never felt that his life ws indanger... even while being held and punched by two complete strangers who had stopped his vehicle by blocking the road. Either he's completely fulll of crap... or he's an absolute moron.

No comments: