Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank GOD!

It's Friday!!! One more week of this fippen' nonsense & I'm a free man! After hearing about yesterdays meeting I'm almost regretting missing it. Almost. The Project Manager had no idea about the empty tester positions not being filled. Hmmm... "I've been trying to keep a "hands off" policy going." Well... you're now going to see how well that worked out. Good grief!

The work load is going to bury whomever remains there. I would actually advise people to begin looking elsewhere. I 'm not sure how much others are earning (I'm probably one of th e lowest paid testers in the group now) but they cannot be paying enough to endure this type of idiocy.

I honestly do not know what these people are thinking. Eventually the test load will be aroud 700... all expected to be completed within the same three-day period. It's physically IMPOSSIBLE to do!

No comments: